Train and develop leaders for the local church.
See churches throughout Ukraine and Eastern Europe grow through baptisms and discipleship.
UBTS Core Values
‘Love your God and love your neighbors’ – life in accordance with the Scriptures
- Get to know God through spiritual practices and obedience
- Invest/sacrifice time and resources into others
- Focus all the work on building up a local church
‘Pain for the lost’ expressed in sharing the Gospel
- Be personally responsible for non-saved people, building relationships with them
- Initiate or be heavily involved in a missional ministry of a local church
- Help plant new churches
- Be involved in ministry to other nations
Fulfilling God’s calling expressed in commitment through accountability
- Use the Key Accountability Document (KAD) for fulfilling key responsibilities and goals related to a local church and UBTS
- Practice organizational leadership
- Build organizational leadership culture at a local church